11.2.12

let me count the ways

I didn't early adopt, but I am comfy around technology. (except for the new TV setup. how can two adults with at least six combined degrees in total NOT figure the damn thing out?? even the 14 yr old 'just fiddles' around sometimes. argh!)

Around these parts, conversation leans towards Blackberry v. iPhone. I'm in the iPhone camp. I understand the plusses of the Blackberry, but I'm happy with my choice. The iPhone is more like a wee tablet, and I couldn't be happier that technology is kinda starting to catch up with my scifi brain. (except for the hover car... where IS it??)

So - just off the top of my head, my iPhone is not sitting in front of me - this is what I use my iPhone for just about every day:

check the weather
listen to radio
text my family and friends
check in and look around fb
tweet
pin
find friends; okay family
see when the library book is due
flashlight
alarm
calculate the tip
other calculates
voice memo to remember... something
photography and instagram
track my period
find out where the ISS is
check my email
read
listen to music
oh, and make the occasional phone call

No comments:

Post a Comment